Lillian Chu, Partner, Tsar & Tsai Law Firm
|Address:||8th Fl., 245 DunHua S. Rd., Sec. 1
Tsar & Tsai Law Firm
Taiwan, Construction & Real Estate, Corporate/M&A, Dispute Resolution, Energy & Project Finance, International TradeView Law Firm Profile
Ms. Lillian Chu is a partner with Tsar & Tsai Law Firm and has thirty years experience in arbitration and dispute resolution, trade and investment, real estate and construction, finance, BOT and projects, government procurement, project finance, mergers & acquisitions, and energy.
Lillian has represented clients on the projects of metro rapid transit system, Taiwan high speed rail project, highway electronic toll system, power plant, and hotel project in Taipei World Trade Center complex. Lillian has also frequently advised clients on investment planning, technology cooperation, deal structure and negotiating strategies for projects in Taiwan, Mainland China, and other countries. Lillian is also a frequent speaker to various industry and legal associations on trade and Investment, arbitration and dispute resolution, and project finance etc..
Lillian is currently a Director of Judicial Reform Foundation and a Board Member of and an arbitrator/mediator with the Arbitration Association of the ROC . Lillian is also listed on the Panel of Arbitrators of China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission (CIETAC) and Xiamen Arbitration Commission.
Lillian has previously served as a Supervisor (1990 ~1993) and an Executive Board Member (1993~1996) of the Taipei Bar Association, and a Consultation Member of Committee for Examining Procurement Petitions of the Public Construction Commission, Executive Yuan (2003~2005).
- National Cheng-Chi University School of Law (LL.B. 1981)
- National Taiwan University Graduate School of Law (LL.M. 1984)
- Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University / Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (MBA, 2009)
- Taipei Bar Association
- Arbitration Association of the ROC
- Theory and Practice of Arbitration Agreements
- Reflection on Arbitration Tribunal's Examination of Procedural Issues
- A New Treatise on the Arbitration Law (Author of the Chapter “Foreign Arbitral Awards”)
- Arbitration on Disputes Related to Securities Transactions
- A Legal Prospect of Project Financing for BOT
- International Recognition and Enforcement of Money Judgments – Taiwan
- Handbook on Cross-Border Industrial Sub-Contracting (National Report for Taiwan)
English, Mandarin Chinese