Appleby has promoted four lawyers to Partner and eight to Counsel.
Leading offshore law firm Appleby is pleased to announce 12 senior promotions across its Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey and Mauritius offices.
The promotions, effective from 1 April 2023, include members from across the Group’s Corporate, Dispute Resolution and Private Client & Trusts teams.
- Dean Bennett (Corporate, Cayman Islands)
- Claire Corkish (Dispute Resolution, Isle of Man)
- Andrew Jackson (Dispute Resolution, Cayman Islands)
- Farzanah Nawool (Corporate; and Dispute Resolution, Mauritius)
- Susan Fallan (Dispute Resolution, Cayman Islands)
- Stuart Fee (Corporate, British Virgin Islands)
- Paula Fry (Private Client & Trusts; and Corporate, Guernsey)
- Khiyara Krige (Dispute Resolution, Bermuda)
- David Lewis-Hall (Dispute Resolution, Cayman Islands) (effective October 2022)
- Ashley Oogorah (Corporate, Mauritius)
- Caljonah Smith (Private Client & Trusts, Bermuda)
- Paul Worsnop (Corporate, Jersey)
Appleby Group Managing Partner Malcolm Moller said: “Developing and rewarding talent is a key part of Appleby’s global strategy and I am pleased to congratulate each of these individuals on their well-deserved promotions. They are all highly regarded within their respective departments and have each made significant contributions to the firm and our clients. I am equally pleased that these promotions recognise the diverse talent that we have across so many of our offices, which further underlines the strength and range of our offshore offering globally.”
Where relevant, the above promotions are subject to local immigration and work permit approvals.