Published as part of GLG’s Global Legal Insights series, the guide provides expert commentary on the latest legal trends and developments across the global fund finance sector. Appleby’s jurisdictional chapters cover areas such as types of investment fund structures available, security and collateral requirements, economic substance, regulation, licensing and registration.
To access the chapters, please click on the relevant jurisdiction below:
- Bermuda – authored by partner Matthew Ebbs-Brewer and associate Arielle DeSilva
- BVI – authored by group partners Andrew Jowett and senior associate Johanna Murphy
- Cayman Islands – authored by partners Simon Raftopoulos and Georgina Pullinger
- Guernsey – authored by partner Jeremy Berchem
- Jersey – authored by partner James Gaudin and senior associates Paul Worsnop and Daniel Healy
- Mauritius – authored by partner Malcolm Moller
The complete fund finance guide is available through the Global Legal Insights website.