Stanley Lo, Consultant of our Construction practice group has been admitted to the List of Arbitrators of the Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (HKIAC) for three and a half years from 20 June 2022. Stanley is also on the Joint List of Arbitrators of the Hong Kong Institute of Architects and Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors.
The HKIAC was established in 1985 by a group of leading professionals to meet the growing need for dispute resolution services in Asia and the HKIAC List of Arbitrators comprises members who have demonstrated significant experience in arbitration.
Our Construction Practice partners K.K. Cheung and Joseph Chung are also on the list / panels of arbitrators of various other arbitration commissions in the region including:
- The Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre
- China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission
- The Shanghai Arbitration Commission
- The Shenzhen Court of International Arbitration
- Qingdao Arbitration Commission
- Asian International Arbitration Centre in Malaysia
- The Arbitration Centre Across the Straits