The highly anticipated Bootcamp II of the Advanced Course in Gaming Law and Sports Betting is set to kick off today and will be held until Friday Católica | Faculdade de Direito (Escola de Lisboa) in a joint organization with Católica Global School of Law, with the executive coordination by Pedro Cortés, and the presence of industry experts.
This bootcamp, which is part of our office’s protocol with the University, is designed to provide invaluable insights, strategies, and tools to enhance your skills and maximize the success.
Here’s what participants may expect from this immersive learning experience:
· In-depth analysis of sports betting trends and market dynamics
· Legal environment and challenges
· Practical exercises and real-world case studies – how to operate a sports betting company
· Interactive sessions with industry experts
· Future of the industry
· Networking opportunities with fellow enthusiasts