I AM & WTR held their annual Global IP Awards last night in London and we were proud to receive not one, but six, country awards for our local IP teams.
The awards received were for:
- Germany: Patent Litigation Firm of the Year
- Italy: Patent Law Firm of the Year
- Czech Republic: Patent Litigation Firm of the Year
- Poland: Patent Litigation Firm of the Year
- Spain: Trademark Litigation Firm of the Year
- Saudi Arabia: IP Firm of the Year
The Global IP Awards recognises the outstanding achievements of law and attorney firms in litigation, prosecution, and transactional work during 2022/2023. In total, 169 awards will be given to leading lights of the industry, highlighting the depth and spread of IP expertise available to corporate teams the world over.
These awards not only celebrate our strong national teams, but also affirm our status as the ideal choice for representation before the UPC.
In an effort to promote sustainability, Bird & Bird’s UK team stepped in to represent their global colleagues on the night.