International law firm Withers has promoted seven lawyers to partner from across its private client, business and dispute resolution teams, with effect from 1st July 2022.
The new partner appointees are based across the US and Europe as follows:
- Ryan LoRusso is a private client lawyer, advising on domestic US and international tax planning. Ryan has a particular focus on planning using insurance products.
- Mattia Biasi is a corporate lawyer who works with Italian businesses and with international institutions investing into Italy. Primarily working on M&A deals, Mattia has a focus on real estate transactions.
- George Coleman works with clients on the acquisition and disposal of prime residential property. Alongside property transactions, George also advises on landlord and tenant issues.
- Jennifer Dickson is a divorce and family lawyer covering the full range of family issues, with particular expertise in cases involving international connections, and trusts or complex corporate structures.
- David Holland is a property advisor with a focus on high value rural and residential properties. David advises individuals, trusts and companies on property transactions and related issues such as leases and mortgages.
- Mark Lynch works with successful international and UK domestic companies and high net worth individuals, advising on M&As, joint ventures, corporate reorganisations and boardroom disputes.
- Libby Payne assists both businesses and senior executive clients on employment law issues, including contractual advice and tribunal cases. Libby has particular experience in the sports sector, working with clubs and leading athletes.
Margaret Robertson, Chief Executive of Withers, comments: “It’s immensely important to us to bring through our emerging leaders and we are lucky to have such a strong pool of homegrown talent. Congratulations to all of these new partners, who ably show how we offer our business and individual clients a full range of services for all of their needs. Through the promotion of our internal talent and the addition of lateral partner hires, we continue to equip the firm for the future.”