August 2019 International Trade Compliance Update.
Legal News & Analysis - Asia Pacific - International Trade
22 August, 2019
This limited edition of the Update covers the time period from mid-June through July 31, but does not cover the full range of countries or organizations that we normally cover.
Welcome to the August 2019 edition of Baker McKenzie's International Trade Compliance Update.
This issue's highlights:
- WTO: trade policy review, disputes filed, dispute settlement body activities, TBT notifications
- WCO: news and announcements
- CITES: notifications
- GAIN reports
- Australia: notices, AD/CVD cases
- China: exclusion processing on retaliatory tariffs, notices, AD/CVD cases
- India: proposed rules, notifications, AD/CVD cases
- Japan: METI licensing policies for S. Korea
- New Zealand: Arms restrictions
- Singapore: notices and circulars
- Vietnam: taxes on e-commerce
- EU-EFTA: JCPOA statement, Maldives sanctions, tariff classification regulations, CN Explanatory Notes amendments, Official Journal documents, restrictive measures, AD/CVD cases
Please click here for the full report.
For further information, please contact:
Stuart P. Seidel, Baker & McKenzie