Decarbonising Asia And Beyond: The Hydrogen Economy In Asia Pacific.
Legal News & Analysis - Asia Pacific - Energy & Project Finance
1 September 2021
Our panel of senior energy lawyers is joined in the second Decarbonising Asia and Beyond webinar by representatives of CIBC, ENGIE and KBR in the second session of the Decarbonising Asia and Beyond series, to give an overview of Asia Pacific's transition to hydrogen and address the following issues:
• What are some challenges and benefits of hydrogen production, storage and transportation?
• What emerging trends are we seeing with respect to offtake and project structuring?
• What regulatory barriers does the hydrogen economy face?
• Matthew Goerke, Senior International Counsel, Hiswara Bunjamin & Tandjung in association with Herbert Smith Freehills
• Adam Janikowski, Asian Investment Banking, ESG Lead, CIBC
• Jerome Hamilton, Senior Legal Counsel, ENGIE
• Scott Badger, Energy Transition Director APAC, KBR
For further information, please contact:
Alastair Henderson, Partner, Herbert Smith Freehills