The latest update to Practical Law’s Life Sciences Global Guide includes a new “Life Sciences Regulation in Thailand” chapter by attorneys in Tilleke & Gibbins’ Bangkok office. The chapter covers a range of regulatory issues related to development, manufacturing, and selling of pharmaceutical products and medical devices in Thailand. The chapter provides important information on the following topics:
- Pharmaceuticals: Laws and regulatory authorities
- Clinical trials: Legal, regulatory, and procedural requirements
- Manufacturing and distribution
- Marketing: Authorization for marketing medicinal products, monitoring compliance and penalties, pharmacovigilance and other commitments, foreign marketing authorizations
- Data privacy
- Packaging, labeling, and tracking
- Biological medicines
- Medical devices: Legislation and regulatory authorities, definition and classification
- Healthcare IT
- Combination products and borderlines
- Natural health products
- Developments, reforms, and proposals
Practical Law, produced by Thomson Reuters, is the world’s leading legal know-how resource for business lawyers, publishing a huge range of guides covering hundreds of jurisdictions and practice areas.
The full “Life Sciences Regulation in Thailand” chapter can be accessed on the Practical Law website.
For further information, please contact:
Alan Adcock, Partner, Tilleke & Gibbins.