We have just released our monthly update podcast, in which we discuss and debate the key recent judgments likely to be of interest to financial institutions. This episode is hosted by John Corrie, a partner in our banking litigation team, who is joined by Ceri Morgan and special guest Tom Wyer.
Click here to listen podcast episode 34.
- High Court dismisses Quincecare duty claim giving guidance on the scope and nature of the duty
- Privy Council confirms that Quincecare duty is limited to protecting customers and does not extend to protect third parties
- How to navigate the Autonomy judgment: guidance for corporate issuers defending Section 90A / Schedule 10A FSMA shareholder claims
- High Court clarifies meaning of “PDMR” in s.90A FSMA claims
- Freezing orders brought onto the blockchain and service of proceedings via NFTs
- High Court decision suggests party alleging witness statement fails to comply with PD 57AC must identify specific failures
- Article published – Expansion of jurisdiction gateways coming soon
For further information, please contact:
John Corrie, Partner, Herbert Smith Freehills