Below are the articles that were published on the BLawyers Vietnam’s website this month. Please click on the links below to see more.
- 04 notes for the divorce involving foreign elements: BLawyers Vietnam raises some notes about the divorce involving foreign elements.
- 05 must-have welfares for female employees at the workplace: Currently, female employees account for a large proportion of enterprises. Unlike male employees in terms of health, female employees require special attention from enterprises and ensure several conditions in the workplace. Vietnamese laws now have stipulated several regulations requiring enterprises to improve welfare and working conditions for female employees. BLawyers Vietnam introduces the benefits for female employees that enterprises should pay attention to.
- 06 notes about construction operating license of foreign contractors in Vietnam: Law on Bidding, Law on Construction, Law on Investment, and relevant legal documents allow foreign contractors to bid and implement construction projects in Vietnam. BLawyers Vietnam presents notable things about the construction operating license of foreign contractors in Vietnam.
- Exclusive agency agreement and 5 issues could lead to a dispute: BLawyers Vietnam would like to present the issues that may be disputed in the Exclusive agency agreement in Vietnam.
- 05 notes for a Vietnam-based enterprise guaranteeing a loan for a foreign enterprise: Currently, Vietnamese laws allow a Vietnam-based enterprise to guarantee aboard if meeting some conditions. BLawyers Vietnam would raise some notes for Vietnam-based enterprise’ guarantee for a loan of a foreign enterprise.
- How to complain about the issuance of intellectual property protection titles? What should an enterprise do if it detects that the issuance of intellectual property protection titles by the competent authorities infringes its legitimate rights and interests? Is it possible to make a complaint about the issuance of this protection title, and if so, what is the procedure for this complaint? BLawyers Vietnam would like to provide you with the necessary information on this issue.
- 03 notes on late payment interest under Vietnamese law and judicial precedents: Through this article, BLawyers Vietnam will note some issues regarding late payment interest according to the prevailing law and judicial precedents.
For further information, please contact:
Minh Ngo Nhat, Managing Partner, BLawyers