The Standing Committee of the National Assembly issued Resolution No. 17/2022/UBTVQH15 dated 23 March 2022 regarding overtime hours in 01 year, in 01 month of employees in the context of COVID-19 epidemic prevention and control, socio-economic recovery and development. This Resolution contains the following contents:
- In case the employer needs and has the consent of the employee, he/she may use the employee to work overtime for more than 200 hours but not more than 300 hours in 01 year, except for the following cases:
- Employees from full 15 years old to under 18 years old;
- The employee is a person with a mild disability that leads to a working capacity decrease of 51% or more, a severe disability, or a particularly severe disability;
- Employees doing heavy, hazardous, or dangerous occupations, or particularly heavy, hazardous, or dangerous occupations;
- Female employees are pregnant from the 7th month or from the 6th month if working in highland, remote, border, or island areas; and
- Female employees are raising children under 12 months old.
- In case the employer is allowed to use the employee to work overtime for a maximum of 300 hours in a year, upon demand and with the consent of the employee, the employer may use the employee to work overtime for more than 40 hours but not more than 60 hours in a month.
For further information, please contact:
Minh Ngo Nhat, Managing Partner, BLawyers